Skip to main content

New "Tuscan Vista" Palette Knife Painting by Niki Gulley

"Tuscan Vista" ©2019 Niki Gulley
12" x 16” textured oil painting

I painted "Tuscan Vista" from the villa we stay in when my husband and I are leading our Foodie Trek in Italy. The late afternoon light was so beautiful how it cast its golden glow on the landscape and stone farmhouses, and I had to capture it before it was gone. Uplifting poppies frame the foreground as the serpentine roads lead you up over the hills and into the distance. I hope you enjoy the escape to beautiful Tuscany, too, when you gaze at my painting!

If you'd like more details on "Tuscan Vista" and more of my Tuscany painting, please contact Brandon Jacobs Gallery in Kansas City, MO, brandonjacobsgallery.com.

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.


***

If you're interested in joining us on one of our upcoming Art Treks or Foodie Treks, please let us know. Spaces fill up quickly!

Scotland - Aug. 2019
Tuscany Foodie Trek  - Oct. 2019
Greece - May 2020
Iceland  - Sept. 2020

For more information on upcoming Art Treks, please visit http://www.ArtTreks.org.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...