Colorful Contemporary Landscape Painting, Trees, Pathway, Abstract Landscape, Tree, “You Can Rest Now“ by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry


Seems I've been reflecting a bit more lately as I realize I have lived through several "life stages" and am grateful to still be here and enjoying life. I think many of us feel we can't accomplish our daily "to-do list" and we are overwhelmed but maybe rest should be a focus. I look at this painting with its textures and colors swirling and hope that I was successful in having the lighter area be the focus. I wanted to show that in the midst of activity we can rest in the strength of the Light and not be concerned with controlling all we see. Yes, maybe we should look in the mirror and say, "You Can rest Now"!

20”x16”x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments