There They Stand, by Melissa A. Torres, 5x7 oil on linen



My mom and I spent a few days in Galveston back in September. We'd get up at 4:30 am then walk to get breakfast, and most importantly, a cup of coffee, before sitting on the beach to watch the Sunrise. I took this photo before the Sun came peeking out above the clouds. I think this was our last day there, and I just had to take a picture of this row of palms that we walked past every day. 

I used both a brush and palette knife for this painting.


For prints and other merchandise visit FineArtAmerica.
Follow me on Facebook.
Follow me on Instagram.

My art can be found at The Turquoise Mushroom Fine Art Gallery and Studio, 1712 Avenue K, in Hondo, TX, and The San Antonio Artists Collective at The Village of Stone Oak 22710 US-281 N, Suite 104, San Antonio, TX 78258.
Thank you for looking!

Comments