Contemporary Colorful Landscape Painting, Mixed Media, Fine Art For Sale, “In Search Of” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry



I tried to capture a photo of this view while I was a passenger on a recent road trip so I could paint it later. It's a bit exaggerated in color but then what's new! I always like to push the colors and working with these blues and greens was a nice change. Road trips can still be fun once out of the city! This painting comes framed in a white wooden frame ready to hang. FRESH OFF THE EASEL...


6"x6"x1.5" Mixed Media on PANEL/FRAMED

$120

Click HERE for more info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE


Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments