Painting a Day Challenge

Painting A Day Challenge

January 31 Day Challenge
In December I signed up with a lot of other artists for a 31 Day Painting a Day Challenge...and it's been a great experience and chance to get back into the swing of painting after a brief hiatus during the holidays and portrait study.  It's been so successful with great feedback that I am seriously thinking of continuing doing a Painting A Day.  Each image is a daily painting, created the day I posted them on my Facebook page.  It hasn't  always been easy to get out into the studio and get something done each and every day, including weekends but once I get out there, I'm usually very glad I did.  Below are just a few of the small paintings that are up for sale on my Daily Paintworks Page with a starting bid of only $50. each...or a buy it now price of only $150.  
You can see the link to my Daily Paintworks page on the right... or click below:

  For those of you who have supported me in the past, I certainly appreciate you becoming a collector, whether big or small.  It keeps me going so I can't thank you enough!  These are all sold unframed and there is a 12.00 priority mail shipping charge plus tax..just fyi.  Cheers and Happy New Year to each of you!

Blue Mood 6x6 Oil 

You Compliment Me 6x6 oil
In The Pink 6x6 Oil
Turps Can 6x6 oil

Country Lemonade 9x6 oil

I'm Just a Goof Kind a Guy! 9x6 Oil

Waiting for Spring 6x6 Oil
Tea?? 6x8 Oil
You Shouldn't Have! 6x6 oil
My Little Chinese Teapot 6x6 Gouache on panel
There's a Lemon at the Ball!!! 9x6 oil


Comments