Skip to main content

"Table for Two" from Santorini by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

"Table for Two," Santorini • by Niki Gulley
SOLD • 12" x 9" oil painting 

Just sold! I painted this peaceful scene on the last day of our Plein Air Painting and Photography Workshop in Santorini, Greece. Having loved taking in this view from our balcony for the past several days, I just had to capture that gorgeous overlook on canvas. With its beauty, white-washed buildings and the deep blue Aegean background, Santorini is one of the most romantic places we have visited. The table set for two invites you and your loved one to relax, enjoy a glass of wine and let all of your cares slip away. Paradise!

Next May we will be leading an Art Trek to Athens and Santorini, Greece. So if you've always dreamed of painting, photographing and sightseeing abroad, please join us for this amazing trip! Other trips we will be leading soon include:


Scotland - Aug. 2019
Foodie Trek - Tuscany - Oct. 2019
Greece - May 2020
Iceland - Sept. 2020

For more information on upcoming Art Treks, please visit http://www.ArtTreks.org.

***

Please check out my website at NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary impressionistic paintings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...