Skip to main content

Colorful Contemporary Landscape Fine Art Print “When Two Or More Gather” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry


What are these cows up to? As I’ve mentioned before, I’m a city girl and I just love getting out away from home, driving past the open fields and wondering about the cows that I see hanging around! Are they bored? Are they happy standing around? Do they ever worry about anything? When I saw this group of cows gathered together under the tree I imagined this was their meeting place to discuss and review what was going on in each of their lives. (Ok, yes, I’m projecting a human experience onto them but it is my imagination so it’s allowed!) While watching these three I just couldn’t stop with imagining a group of 4-legged women discussing a variety of everyday topics but instead began to think about “When Two Or More Gather” that if they are capable then maybe they are actually praying about something. I know this is quite a stretch but I wanted to share the moment with you. Isn’t it nice to get away from normal expected routines to stretch your imagination? Take a break and get away from the stresses of everyday living and just appreciate what is out and around you....Enjoy!

FINE ART PRINTS are Available in multiple sizes and substrates HERE

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE


Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow Holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...