Colorful Contemporary Landscape Painting, Trees, Pathway, Abstract Landscape, Tree, “Open to Possibilities“ by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry



Road trip! Although I am not at all interested in driving on the freeways here in Houston, I occasionally entertain the idea of leaving the city and exploring the country by driving, not flying. Open skies, winding roads through mountains, breathtaking fields of color all seem like the exact prescription needed for recharging and inspiration. I am guilty of sticking to a familiar routine but I want to push myself to explore... to trust the road ahead to lead to new adventures. There is so much to see and experience...I hope to never stop being curious and "open to possibilities"!

24"x24"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/Available

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments