Skip to main content

Afternoon Stroll | Texas Landscape by Rebecca Zook


Art Therapy
Post 13


Afternoon Stroll
Acrylic on Panel | 11” x 17”
Sometimes you need to get lost. Disconnect from day-to-day stress and unwind. Nature engages your senses in a way that soothes. The sun’s warmth on your skin, the scent of wildflowers in the breeze, the flitter and twitter of the songbirds and gentle hills glowing with vivid color are waiting for you. Just take the first step and lose yourself in the moment.
.
PURCHASE:
Through Your Private Collection in Granbury, TX
Not Yet Online
Due to shelter-in-place please call Stacy at 817-733-2118


For more information click here 
To see all of Rebecca's available work, please visit her website at rebeccazook.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...