Skip to main content

New Abstract Rose Painting by Palette Knife Artist Niki Gulley

Daily Painting #1

"A Rose by Any Other Name" #1 ©2020 Niki Gulley
5" x 5" textured acrylic painting

During the Coronavirus I ended up with extra time on my hands, so I decided to bring back my small textured painting for $100. Since it has been about ten years, I figured that it was time to start creating these small gems at attractive prices! My idea is to paint every day and sell it priced under $500, with the majority around $100. So this is the start of my daily series…

I have spent the last few years working on my garden and it has finally paid off.  My rose bushes have been bursting with color, just inviting me to jump right in and paint their stunning beauty. With each new blossom bursting forth, it draws me in all that much more. It is hard not be inspired to paint every day when you are surrounded by such beauty.

If you're interested in purchasing this painting and seeing a close up of its thick texture, just follow this link http://nikigulley.com/a-rose-by-any-other-name-1/

If interested in framing options, please e-mail me.


If you'd like to receive daily e-mails about these new paintings as soon as I finish them and a chance to purchase them before anyone else, please tell me to add you to my daily paintings newsletter. And, if you know anyone else who might be interested, I'd really appreciate it you could pass this along. Thank you! E-mail Niki Gulley.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...