Skip to main content

Red Rose Painting by Contemporary Expressionist Niki Gulley

Daily Painting #17

"A Rose by Any Other Name" #8 ©2020 Niki Gulley
5" x 5" textured acrylic painting

My morning routine is to check out my garden as my coffee brews in order to decide what I might paint for the day. It is always exciting to see if there has been any new blooming, especially on my rose bush. I never what color is going to pop up each day.

If you're interested in purchasing this painting and seeing a close up of its thick texture, just follow this link  http://nikigulley.com/a-rose-by-any-other-name-8/‎.


A Rose by Any Other Name #1 picture above in black frame. If interested in framing options, please e-mail me.

If you'd like to receive weekly e-mails about these new paintings, please tell me to add you to my daily paintings newsletter. And, if you know anyone else who might be interested, I'd really appreciate it if you could pass this along. Also, you can follow me on Facebook or Instagram where I post daily about these new pieces as they're ready. Thank you!

E-mail Niki Gulley.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...