Skip to main content

Contemporary Landscape Painting, Mixed Media, Trees, Fine Art For Sale, “IN SOLITUDE, GRATITUDE EXPRESSED” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 


Have you ever found yourself in a place outside in nature that had you just throw your hands up to express joy and pure gratitude? Sometimes I just stop and stare in awe at the beauty of it all. I tried to express that in this painting with multiple layers of color that even though they are an odd mix, their placement creates a harmony reflecting the joy I find in observing creation. Yes, I am grateful indeed for the Creator and so I titled this painting "In Solitude Gratitude Expressed". Take time to look around, you might be surprised by what you experience! Thank you for stopping by and reading!

Abstract Landscape Art Painting

20"x20"x1.5" Mixed Media on Canvas

Click HERE for purchase info.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...