New "Reaching to Heaven" Fall Aspen Impasto Painting by Niki Gulley

Niki Gulley, Dallas, aspen, contemporary impressionist, tree painting

This reminded me of giant arms holding up the heavens. The stark contrast of bark and leaves offset against the cobalt sky presented a visual palette that I just had to paint it. Of course I had to put my own little twist on it to make it fun.

"Reaching to Heaven" 
20" x 16" textured oil painting on canvas panel.
Mounted in 3" espresso frame • $1,600   
 

** If interested in "Reaching to Heaven" unframed or to see other framing options, please contact niki@nikigulley.com.

Niki Gulley, Dallas, aspen, contemporary impressionist, tree painting


****


To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

  https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


Comments