Abstract Landscape Painting, Mixed Media, Trees, Fine Art For Sale, “Rebirth” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 


This painting, "Rebirth", was inspired by a scene in an area near me that was in the process of change. I choose to look for the positive in most areas and so this painting was created to reflect the bloom of fresh colors overpowering the old and gray. The sense of a new beginning that was fresh with promise was the feeling I was hoping to portray. Isn't the idea that we can start fresh with a "clean slate" a great idea?

20"x20"x1" Mixed Media on Canvas/sold

Commissions welcome.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

YOU'RE INVITED... 
Creative Explosions - A Very Special Exhibit 2/9-3/8 Read More HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


Comments