Skip to main content

Colorful Contemporary Landscape Painting, Abstract Landscape, Autumn Trees “Bathed in the Glow“ by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 



Ok, I certainly took liberties when I painted these green trees with such vivid colors but I just had to! I was standing there and watched the sun's light bursting through the trees and just had to exaggerate the intensity of color in an effort to translate what I felt. There was such a peace and sense of security as the light bathed all in it's path in addition to an air of excitement as I sensed the moment was brief. I hope I captured that experience, a special time of day when all felt "right". Thank you for stopping to visit and I'd love to hear about your experiences observing the Light!


18"x18"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/SOLD

Commissions welcome.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...