Colorful Contemporary Landscape Painting, Abstract Landscape, Autumn Trees “Bathed in the Glow“ by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 



Ok, I certainly took liberties when I painted these green trees with such vivid colors but I just had to! I was standing there and watched the sun's light bursting through the trees and just had to exaggerate the intensity of color in an effort to translate what I felt. There was such a peace and sense of security as the light bathed all in it's path in addition to an air of excitement as I sensed the moment was brief. I hope I captured that experience, a special time of day when all felt "right". Thank you for stopping to visit and I'd love to hear about your experiences observing the Light!


18"x18"x2" Mixed Media on Canvas/SOLD

Commissions welcome.

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments