New "Perspective Control" Fall Aspen Painting by Niki Gulley

  


“Perspective Control" ©2021 Niki Gulley
24” x 12" textured mixed media painting 
on 1.5" wrap around canvas with the painting continuing around the edges

I had my own little song of natures sounds as I was painting. It was a soothing melody of the water flowing in the stream, the leaves rustling in the trees, all backed up by a chorus of birds. Adding to the effect was the beautiful explosion of fall color that surrounded me, thereby putting me in the perfect frame of mind to create. The winding path pulled me forward on a journey through natures glory.


For more information on my textured palette knife paintings, please e-mail me at Niki Gulley.

Or, please visit my website at  NikiGulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape paintings.


 https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


Comments