Skip to main content

Cactus, Still Life Painting, Fine Art For Sale, “Don't Stop Reaching” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 

FRESH OFF THE EASEL

"Don't Stop Reaching" seems an appropriate title for this painting. I've painted this scene before and I just love the idea that this cactus has survived so much right here at my home and yet still keeps growing and doesn't give up. It has been neglected and even frozen at times but after all these many years it has grown taller than me and shows no sign of stopping! I have those days when it seems easier to just stop trying to grow, to expand on what I am doing but just looking around I can find inspiration right here in the midst of creation! Enjoy today, get out and look around...inspiration is everywhere and you might just wonder how all this was created! I'm always in awe of the Creator's creations!

6"x6"x/1/8" Acrylic on Panel

This painting is available framed or unframed HERE

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

View my upcoming Workshops HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ROUTE by Linda Popple

6x6 Oil and Wax on Panel For purchase information click  HERE .

Jimmy Longacre_subjective realist landscape paintings_CHICKEN IN THE BARN

From a stretch outside San Marcos  where the old way is still hanging on. CHICKEN IN THE BARN ©Jimmy Longacre 2016 6X8 oil on canvas panel Jimmy Longacre subjective realist landscape paintings MY WEBSITE MY BLOG: Paintbox & Easel GALLERY LINKS Fredericksburg Art Gallery Fredericksburg TX Mustang Island Art Gallery Port Aransas TX Capital Fine Art Gallery Austin TX

Taylor Cutaway by Texas Artist Laurie Pace

Taylor Cut Away by Laurie Pace Sold    Philippians 4:6 - "Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."    I have not posted here often but will be stopping by. Seems like Texas Artist Barbara Haviland has kept this blog strong.  I will stand in solidarity with her and encourage our other AOT members to join in again.  This Blog was ranked #16 out of the top 80 blogs. My personal one was number #13 in rank.  Texas has some really great artists and I am blessed to be one of them. I know if you see this today, it is really REALLY cold here in Texas.  I am north of the Dallas Ft Worth Metroplex closer to Oklahoma and I am not leaving the house still today!! Stay safe in your journey of today. Praying for all of you that see this blog and read it.  May you be blessed with God's love and great mercy.  Laurie Pace aka Elle Pace WAOW, AOT, OPA Ellepace.com   W...