"Flowing into Spring" Palette Knife Painting by Dallas Artist Niki Gulley

 

"Flowing into Spring" ©2021 Niki Gulley
24" x 12" textured oil painting on wrap around canvas, framed in an espresso floater frame

The Arboretum in Dallas is such an amazing resource for us that I can't help but take advantage of it. They always have a spectacular display of tulips announcing that spring has arrived and it is time to put away your winter clothing. I chose this spot with the variegated tulips set against the rows of flowers, along with the Degolyer house in the distance in order to give the composition a sense of scale.

For more details on my other Texas paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at nikigulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape palette knife paintings.


https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


Comments