New "Melting Blues" Bluebonnet Series by Palette Knife Artist Niki Gulley

   

“Pops of Color" Series ©2021 Niki Gulley
12" x 12" textured mixed media painting on 1.5" wrap around canvas with the painting continuing around the edges

I just knew that when I said that there would be red poppies coming that these would be a big hit. I have incorporated some of my new drip techniques in there for a little added punch. Not that poppies need anything extra, but it was just fun. There is still thick paint along with bold strokes for the style that you have become accustomed to with my work. 

To purchase these poppy paintings, please contact AO5 Gallery in Austin, TX at https://ao5gallery.com/collections/nikki-gulley/products/admiring-the-view.

***

For details on more of my bluebonnet and Iris paintings on this series, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at nikigulley.com to see more of my contemporary floral palette knife paintings.

https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/

Comments