Colorful Contemporary Impressionist Landscape Painting “In Transition Again“ by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 

Oh my, how many times have we thought..."when I get through this then all will be ok"? You'd think after so many years I'd realize that being in transition is the norm. We are all experiencing transitions of one kind or another these days and some are even welcome! As I was looking at this cluster of trees/brush I was inspired to paint it and hoped to show it "In Transition Again". By observing nature, we can watch how the Creator reveals that when it appears all hope is gone new life and new beginnings appear! As the light glowed through the old, dry limbs there was fresh, green growth demanding to be seen! Once again another season of transitions and my faith restored! May we remember that we will get through the seasons and it seems best to do it with the Light revealing the way...

8"x8" Acrylic on Panel-Available Framed or Unframed

Click HERE for purchase info.

EXCITING NEWS!!

My NEW Instructional Video
"Bold Contemporary Landscapes With Acrylics" is now AVAILABLE HERE

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments