Colorful Contemporary Impressionist Landscape Painting “Out Front“ by Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 


While heading out of town one day I was able to stop and take a few photos for future inspiration and these brightly colored trees just stood out demanding to be painted! Why are they irresistible? I’m guessing you might say that their bright, happy, yellowish color up against the dark trees behind them is dramatic. Another thought is that those yellow trees aren’t overpowering, they are just standing strong and stable in the light of the day. I’m drawn to them as they seem to illustrate a quiet, strong sense of purpose. They are different from the others but not in a negative way. They add to their community of trees! (I know, I’m sounding like I think they are people but I think nature can often imitate humans!) So, to sum up my intention for this painting, I wanted to illustrate that “different” can often be “good” and to enjoy our differences! Have fun noticing the similarities and differences that occur that enrich us! We are all created for a purpose!

8"x8" Acrylic on Panel-Available Framed or Unframed

Click HERE for purchase info.

EXCITING NEWS!!

My NEW Instructional Video
"Bold Contemporary Landscapes With Acrylics" is now AVAILABLE HERE

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments