Contemporary Impressionist Landscape Painting, “Dressed in Green” By Passionate Purposeful Painter Holly Hunter Berry

 

As a child growing up I lived in a city in Pennsylvania and I don’t remember ever seeing palm trees. I’m fascinated by them and as a kid I always thought of them representing fun, carefree times, moving gracefully in the summer breezes. As an adult living in Texas all these years (barely remember living anywhere else!) I don’t have to go far to see palms...palms are common in my area . No matter, they still hold a place in my heart saved for dreams and a desire to relax under the summer sun and breezes coming off the water. (Yes , I know what an imagination! Houston’s palms are located anywhere and often in concrete shopping centers!) As a result of my fascination with them I of course have to paint them! I absolutely love the options they have for so many colors! (Yes, there goes my imagination again! Lol!) With this painting I tried to stay closer to the green family but often you will see me adding violet, magenta, orange, etc.! I think we can all use a bit of imagination and a splash of color! I’m grateful for my eyes to be able to see and enjoy these happy plants/trees! Make it colorful! ❤️

6"x6"x1/8" Mixed Media on PANEL/Available Framed or Unframed

Click HERE  for more info.

EXCITING NEWS!!

My NEW Instructional Video
"Bold Contemporary Landscapes With Acrylics" is now AVAILABLE HERE

Learn about my weekly art classes HERE

Sign up for my Newsletter  HERE

Visit https://HollyHunterBerry.com to view more of my work.

Follow Holly on Facebook
Follow holly on Pinterest
Follow Holly on Instagram  




Comments