"Azures Waves" Bluebonnet Painting by Texas Artist Niki Gulley

     

“Azure Waves" ©2021 Niki Gulley
12" x 24" textured mixed media painting on canvas

On our drive through Ennis this spring, the bluebonnets were so full and thick along Sugar Bush ridge. So, I set up my easel to capture this beautiful, peaceful view. I loved how the undulating rows of the clouds, treetops along the hills and wildflowers in the foreground all repeated similar shapes and wave-like patterns adding to the feeling of symmetry and serenity. I hope you, too, can feel the joy and glory of springtime in Texas!

For more information on "Azure Waves II," please contact The Good Art Company Gallery, in Fredericksburg, TX at goodartcompany.com/gacart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=25&sort=20a&page=1&z.


For details on more of my Texas paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at nikigulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape palette knife paintings.

https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/

Comments