Textured Sunflower Painting by Contemporary Impressionist Niki Gulley

  

"Planted Sunshine III" ©2021 Niki Gulley

SOLD • 16" x 20" textured mixed media painting on canvas panel


Just Sold! This sunflower field that I visited this summer was GORGEOUS. It felt like it stretched for miles. Bright, happy faces sharing their smiles with us and lifting our spirits. My heart literally swelled and I had to capture all of that joy on canvas.  Utilizing vivid, uplifting hues, thick paint and bold, loose strokes add to the happy, carefree feeling of the moment and I hope you are transported there with me.

E-mail Niki Gulley for more information on my sunflower and wildflower fields paintings.

To see more of my contemporary impressionistic landscape paintings, visit nikigulley.com.

 https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/


Comments