Niki Gulley Paints Bluebonnets in the Texas Hill Country

       


“Spring Forward IV" ©2021 Niki Gulley
SOLD • 24" x 12" textured mixed media painting on 1.5" wrap around canvas with the painting continuing around the edges

Just sold through The Good Art Company! This idyllic setting just screamed Texas to me and I had to paint it. The quintessential windmill spins in the distance, signaling a change in seasons as spring leaps forward. Colorful bluebonnets fill the landscape, inviting you to wander through wildflower fields, noble oaks and onto hilltops ahead, sure to treat your journey with amazing views of the Texas Hill Country. 

For details on more of my bluebonnet and Texas wildflower paintings, please e-mail Niki Gulley.

Or, check out my website at nikigulley.com to see more of my contemporary landscape palette knife paintings.

https://www.instagram.com/nikigulley/

Comments