Large Calla Lilies and More, oil paintings, Barbara Haviland

 

large calla lilies and more

1/15/2023 9:06:28 AM by Barbara Haviland
Comment on this

#callaLilies,#knife work,#textures,oilPaintings,#original, #Barbara Haviland,#BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com
#callaLilies,#knife work, #textures, oil Paintings, #original, #Barbara Haviland,#BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

I am showing you my Calla Lilies and more in my home.  The large piece is frame and  hangs in our bathroom. The other two paintings hang below.   I have used a style called Fracturing. I learned this from another artist friend.  I love how you paint with a knife and then cut across where you think it looks good.    Thick juicy paint and  knife work. I hope you can see the details 

Please leave comments if you like the pieces.   The smaller pieces are 9"x12"   Ask me about them, THANK YOU~ Barbara

Comments