Pilgrim's Barn, study in oils, Barbara Haviland

 

#111 pilgrims barn, landscape in oils

1/14/2023 8:10:54 AM by Barbara Haviland
Comment on this

#barn, #pilgrims,#mountain,#oilPainting,#BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com
#barn, #pilgrims,#mountain,#oilPainting,#BarbaraHavilandFineArt.com

#111 Pilgrim's Barn is  our latest study painting in oils and I am really learning how to put the masses down and go from there. 

I love this technique and  will continue to use it more.  My canvas panels are well made and light weight.  My husband uses louan and we paint the back and adhere canvas to the front and sides.

                                                     I love the colors used, Purples, browns, greens,and yellows. and a little red +  white.  9"x12" canvas panel

Available             

Comments